Monday, April 19, 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches 11th Hour Entry!

 


I'm still working on getting the challenge schedule down and almost missed this one which would have been a shame as I love this sketch!

So many options with this one! I elected to keep my card very simple and somewhat mono-tone in grays, black and white. Again, I used an Altenew stamp set to create the blossom and added just a touch of sparkle with Swarovski crystals.

I'm in love with this card and so glad I didn't miss the deadline!




2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your grays. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant Stephanie! I love the gingham background circle and the way you showcased your flower on a white stitched smaller circle. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete